Missed class on Friday? Download the research paper proposal here. The proposal will walk you through each step for selecting your topic. Proposals are due on Monday, March 24.
Working Works Cited
Research and Working Works Cited due Monday, March 31st
Below, you will find a handful of online resources.
Want to access the online databases? Click Here
GALE DATABASE LINK: Click Here
Need help with MLA formatting? Try the Purdue OWL.
Helpful research videos:
April 2nd Instructions
1. Register for the AP Exam Conference on April 12th
2. Read and critique 2 posted introductions on the Turnitin.com Discussion board.
3. Follow the MLA Formatting handout to set up the page for your rough draft.
4. Review the critiques of your introduction on the discussion board.
5. Begin typing your rough draft.
Rough Drafts due Apritl 7th at 11:59 pm
Sample Research Papers
Below you will find two sample research papers. Notice that the first has a complete header and heading. The second paper does not have a header and heading.