1. Select one piece of "text" from each of the following categories: Commercials, Letters & Statements, Speeches, and Editorials. (You will select 4 pieces total.)
2. Analyze your selected "texts," and draft a rhetorical précis for each selection.
3. Type each précis in one Word document. Remember to follow MLA formatting guidelines.
4. Revise and edit your work for clarity. Keep in mind, this is a test grade. Make sure you are submitting your best work.
5. Submit your work to www.turnitin.com by your period's due date.
Each précis will be worth 25 points.
I will be looking for:
-accurate discussion of rhetorical situation
10 points will be deducted from papers that do not follow MLA formatting.
MLA Formatting Help
Android Friends Furever
DIRECTV Arts & Craftsy Tony Romo
Letters & Statements